An Auto Insurance Update
Everyone likes to get the best possible combination of price and coverage on their auto insurance. For the most part, your auto insurance is based on your driving record and the type of vehicle insured. There are a few things you can control when it comes to purchasing auto insurance. Many insurers offer a variety of discounts that can affect your auto insurance premium savings. Discounts may vary from insurer to insurer.
- Good student discounts. For teen drivers, this can save hundreds of dollars. Typically, if your student maintains an A or B average, the discount will apply.
- Multi-policy discounts. Most insurance providers offer discounts to customers who carry more than one line of insurance with them.
- Drivers education courses. Many insurers offer discounts if drivers have taken driver’s education courses.
- Military discount. Many insurers offer discounts for military service.
- Equipment discounts.If your vehicle has special safety equipment, you may be eligible for discounts.